Communicating with Diplomacy, Credibility & Tact
Successful communication is a complex and often difficult process. There are no “black and white” rules that will guarantee that your communication is 100% error proof. A broader development of human awareness, perception, and understanding will help develop the critical habits required to improve your ability to deal with sensitive issues, address performance liabilities, and influence others to disagree without being judgmental.
This course will enable participants to identify problem areas that hinder their own success as a first-rate communicator and develop a personal action plan to overcome those obstacles.
What we will cover:
- Upon completion, each participant will be able to understand & apply:
- The fundamentals of communication
- Communication styles
- The role of Emotional Intelligence in communication
- The communication model
- Barriers to successful communication
- Effective listening skills
- Verbal & Nonverbal messaging
- Principles for sending and receiving messages
- Do’s and don’ts of critical feedback